Learning outcomes OF this training
In the Training from the BACK of the Room! two-day course, you will experience for yourself how the brain takes in, stores, retrieves and uses knowledge in creative, collaborative ways. Exploring the principles of Training from the BACK of the Room! is packed with interactive learning, experiments, activity and fun. And it’s practical – your outcome is specific to your own topics and materials.
While you learn you about it, you can combine the material you already use with the brain based concepts and strategies of Training from the BACK of the Room! Additional to this you can choose and use helpful activities and tools to create more effective training classes, programs or other instructional formats. Regardless of the complexity of the topic, size of the class, or level of learners!
After your active participation in this train-the-trainer workshop, you will be able to:
- Apply six learning principles based on current brain research every time you train,
regardless of the complexity of the topic, size of group, or level of learners.
- Demonstrate a variety of brain science elements important to human learning, using your own training topics.
- Increase learners’ attention, retention and engagement with learning activities that engage the whole brain.
- Use the “4Cs Map” as a training design and delivery model for any brain-based instruction.
- Choose from dozens of brain-based learning activities for all topics and all instructional formats: classroom, e-learning, one-on-one, small or large group training.
- Access a collection of new brain science resources to enhance your training skills,
whether you teach in real or virtual classrooms.
- Create training classes and programs that combine your own topic and materials with the brain-based concepts and strategies from this program.
- Explain to colleagues your understanding of the physiology of the human brain as it applies to learning, training and memory.
- Become a member of an ongoing “mastermind” of trainers who have as their community commonality brain science, the 4Cs map, and a passion for training excellence.
- (for Scrum trainers and Agile coaches) Combine Agile and Scrum processes and principles with Accelerated Learning to create collaborative, interactive, fun and memorable learning experiences.
- One copy each of Sharon’s bestselling book “Training from the BACK of the Room! 65 Ways to Step aside and let them Learn” and her newest book “Using Brain Science to Make Training Stick”
- A 55-page workbook that is only available with this program – an indispensable resource for use during and after the workshop
- A collection of “brain activating tools” – game prizes, training souvenirs, and learning aids that can be used in your own training programs
- Training materials in digital format
- A certificate of completion, suitable for framing
- Lunch, snacks and beverages included